"Let the message about the Messiah dwell richly among you, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, and singing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, with gratitude in your hearts to God." Colossians 3:16
Life is not meant to be lived alone! We would love to do life with you and grow deeper as followers of Jesus. We are currently doing Emotionally Healthy Discipleship where we will have a biblical framework to move beyond shallow Christianity and into a deep, fruitful, and mature discipleship.
Emotionally Healthy Discipleship offers a fresh vision to build a spiritual counterculture that informs every aspect of church and community life.
- Recover biblical truths missing from traditional discipleship models such as the gift of limits, embracing grief and loss, breaking the power of the past.
- Learn how to integrate loving God, loving ourselves, and loving others in a way that goes beyond head knowledge to a lived experience.
- Discover the importance of slowing down to ground your discipleship in the person of Jesus.
Get prepared for Small Group.
- Buy Emotionally Healthy Discipleship Book
- Emotionally Healthy Discipleship Study Guide
- Fill out the form below